The procedure to enroll students in Grandy Primary are as follows:
- Applicant must provide proof of guardianship of the child/children which is the Certified Birth Certificate (not a copy & not the “mother’s copy”) or court appointed guardianship documents with a Judge’s signature.
- A copy of the child’s social security card will be requested.
- A Current Immunization Record must also be provided prior to enrollment.
- Resident establishes proof of residency by producing all of the following documentation prior to enrollment:
- A Valid Drivers License or DMV Receipt that must have the current Camden address/ or comparable Photo ID with current Camden address/ or current Military Photo ID
- Title, deed, mortgage verification or lease agreement/rental contract/current receipt
- Current bills verifying Camden address (such as a utility bill, less than 30 days old)
- Shared Housing cases require BOTH the resident (home owner) and person living with the resident to complete the Shared Housing Disclosure Form.