2021-2022 Incoming Kindergarten and Transfer Students Pre-Registration

Attention Camden County Residents

 If you live in Camden County, and have a child who will turn 5 years old before August 31, 2021, they will need to be enrolled for the 2021-2022 school. 

In an effort to support public safety, Grandy Primary School has decided to accept new enrollments by appointment only.

Wednesday, March 10th  9:00 – 3:00

Wednesday, March 17th  12:00 – 6:00

Wednesday, March 24th  9:00 – 3:00

Wednesday, March 31st  12:00 – 6:00

It is important for you to ensure that you have the proper documentation ready. You can find the required documentation below.  Also, please go to the Information/Registration tab to fill out and print the online registration forms.  Call the school at 252-331-4838 ext. 200 when you have all of the documentation listed below and all of the online forms filled out and printed to make an appointment.

You may also email the information to Maria Brickhouse at mbrickhouse@camden.k12.nc.us

              Thank you for working with us to keep everyone safe while still planning for the next school year! 

Documents Needed to Complete Registration:
 The Student’s Certified Birth Certificate (Not a copy or the “Mother’s record”)
 The Student’s Current Shot Record
 The Student’s Social Security Card
 If the Birth Parents that are named on the Birth Certificate do not reside at the same address, a copy of the custody order is required.
 The Homeowner’s Lease, Deed, Mortgage, Rent Receipt or a Letter from the Property Owner verifying the agreement.
 2 (two) Bills (Power bill or water bill and another bill with your current address – less than 30 days old)
 A Valid NC Driver’s License with the current address (or receipt from DMV indicating the change has been made and bring in original once you receive it), NC State ID with the same address OR a Valid Military ID
 North Carolina Health Assessment form (returned within 30 days of the student’s start)
 Shared Housing, all residency documents must be provided by the homeowner and the enrolling parent must have their driver’s license with the same address or Valid Military ID.